13th January 2012, 11:26 PM
geetikka

Scope for genetic engineers in forensic?

sir,
i am a graduate in genetic engineering and want to knw whether i can get in to forensics,,,what i'll hav to for dat...wat kind of jobs i'll get and what will be the salary...are there any officer level jobs for a genetic graduate after getting in to forensics??

9th May 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope for genetic engineers in forensic?

m intrst in genetic engineering bt i wnt to know about the scope in india and wt will be the approx amnt of salary i will b gtng if i opt fr genetic engineering? and wt knd of jobs i will get?
15th May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do genetic engineering after 12th in science ? what is the requirement of other courses?
1st January 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what are subjects that are included in genetic engineering ?
31st May 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what type of of jobs are being offered for genetic engineering students with salary in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?