14th January 2012, 12:50 AM
imdad5042

Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by UGC?

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect i would like to seek your guidance and opinion with regards to UGC recognition and ISO Certification of Manav Bharthi University, Himachal Pradesh. I would like to do my graduation in B.com from Manav Bharthi University and I am afraid of facing any problems in future if i am brought to notice that i was cheated.

Also, Kindly let me know if doing MBA from Manav Bharthi University is prudent decision or not. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanking you

15th March 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by UGC?

i am doing B.Tech(MECH) in 6th semester but still i am worry about this university degree certificate is valid or not valid how to confirm and recognise this certificate is true or false,in the future how this certificate works for me. please let me know how it will work in the future how it recognise.please tell to me soon.
29th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=imdad5042;1644157]Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect i would like to seek your guidance and opinion with regards to UGC recognition and ISO Certification of Manav Bharthi University, Himachal Pradesh. I would like to do my mphil from Manav Bharthi University and I am afraid of facing any problems in future if i am brought to notice that i was cheated.

Also, Kindly let me know if doing MBA from Manav Bharthi University is prudent decision or not. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanking you
31st March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Manav Bhariti Univeristy Recognized by UGC? i want to do Medical Record Technician Course from the said university, reply to my email [email protected]
31st March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect i would like to seek your guidance and opinion with regards to UGC recognition and ISO Certification of Manav Bharthi University, Himachal Pradesh. I want to take addmission in Manav Bharthi University for B.COM this University. I want to say just MBU offered academic cource B. COM Plz. tell as early as possible and I am afraid of facing any problems in future if i am brought to notice that i was cheated.

Thanking you
7th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

plz.let me know the Manab bharati university is recognised by UGC & AICTE.
20th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

is manav bharti university recognized by ugc????????????????
21st April 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

manav bharthi distance education and correspondence course is 100% fake..........am telling you the truth.if you want more information contact me 7795260615 girish
21st April 2012, 09:27 PM

is fake[QUOTE=Unregistered;1967460]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdad5042 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect i would like to seek your guidance and opinion with regards to UGC recognition and ISO Certification of Manav Bharthi University, Himachal Pradesh. I would like to do my mphil from Manav Bharthi University and I am afraid of facing any problems in future if i am brought to notice that i was cheated.

Thanking you
7th May 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is manav bharti university provides the degrees are suitable to get state and center govt jobs?
3rd June 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Is manav bharti university provides the degrees are suitable to get state and center govt jobs?
13th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about manav bharti university . please tell all informetion about M B U .in this id [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by UGC?

i am doing B.Tech(E.C) in 4th semester but still i am worry about this university degree certificate is valid or not valid how to confirm and recognise this certificate is true or false,in the future how this certificate works for me. please let me know how it will work in the future how it recognise.please tell to me soon.
[email protected]
23rd June 2012, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect i would like to seek your guidance and opinion with regards to UGC recognition and ISO Certification of Manav Bharthi University, Himachal Pradesh. I would like to do my graduation in B.com from Manav Bharthi University and I am afraid of facing any problems in future if i am brought to notice that i was cheated.

Thanking you
3rd July 2012, 03:08 PM
kunalchampader

I am doing B tech from manav bharati university, can i get job in west bengal in govt or private sector.
3rd July 2012, 03:11 PM
kunalchampader

doing b tech in EE from this Manav Bhartai university, Can i apply for upsc examination.
23rd July 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i have do engineering in Manav Bharti University?
doing ya no
24th July 2012, 01:37 AM
priyankasree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have do engineering in Manav Bharti University?
doing ya no

HI friend,

yes offcourse it is recognised by UGC

[SIZE=2]Manav Bharti University [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Manav Bharti University is one of its own kind in North India and poised for a quantum leap in development of professional education in rural area. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Manav Bharti University strives to educate and nurture the unexploited talent of youth needed for the dynamic and highly competitive world. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Campus :-[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The University is located 35 kms away from Kalka Railway Station and 65 kms from Chandigarh on Kumarhatti Sultanpur Road in Distt. Solan (H.P.) 6 kms away from NH-22.Manav Bharti University Campus is designed to provide a peaceful environment for the learning purpose.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Facilities :-[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Libraray[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Hostel[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Bank[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Sports[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Canteen[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Playground[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]Auditorium[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]good luck[/SIZE]
27th August 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

is manav bharti university do the B.A from distance education. And B.sc with pcm REGULER? Is it degree valid for defence jobs . Please tell me. My email is [email protected]
30th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BSc in final year but still i am worry about this university degree certificate is valid or not valid how to confirm and recognise this certificate is true or false,in the future how this certificate works for me. please let me know how it will work in the future how it recognise.please tell to me soon.
[email protected]
30th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.Sc final year but still i am worry about this university degree certificate is valid or not valid how to confirm and recognise this certificate is true or false,in the future how this certificate works for me. please let me know how it will work in the future how it recognise.please tell to me soon.
[email protected]
1st October 2012, 06:38 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Manav Bharti University is a government recognized University with the right to confer degrees as per the sections 2f and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.
MBU offers various Courses/Programs leading to Diploma/Under Graduation/Post Graduation on regular basis only at its campus (Village - Laddo, P.O.- Sultanpur, Kumhar Hatti).
The Study Courses/Programs and Fee Structure have been approved by H.P. Govt.

Manav Bharti University Contact Details
Address: Village - Laddo, P.O.- Sultanpur (Kumhar Hatti), Tehsil & Distt. Solan - 173229
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01792-268279, 268280, 098050 32938, 098050 32939, 098050 32940, 098050 32941, 098050 32942

25th October 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect i would like to seek your guidance and opinion with regards to UGC recognition and ISO Certification of Manav Bharthi University, Himachal Pradesh. I intend to do diploma in Lab Assistant from Manav Bharthi University and I am afraid of facing any problems for Government job in Jammu and Kashmir.

Kindly let me know if doing Diploma in Lab Assistant from Manav Bharthi University is prudent decision or not. Eagerly waiting for your response at [email protected].

Thanking you
31st October 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hello is it worth doing courses in Manav university ? how geniuen it is? and whats the value of certificate?
29th January 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i have one doubt?is cmj university regular degree is valid or annamalai university distance education degree is valid?which is most valid for jobs and exams,to study pg etc.....pls tell me the guidelines..
31st January 2013, 08:00 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by UGC.

I hope this will help
All the best
13th March 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Manav Bharti University(HP) approved / recognized by UGC and AICTE?
16th June 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

If Manav Bharti University is a government recognized University with the right to confer degrees as per the sections 2f and 22(1) of the UGC Act, 1956.

Can u upload a copy of order or certificate issued by the Govt. of India or any other Govt. authority for verification.

With Best Regards
Well Wisher
10th November 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

manab bharati's marksheet is applicable for school service commission
13th December 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i know regestion number and how to cheak false or true
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?