14th January 2012, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

What do I have to do for CPA-CA?

hello i having problem.i dont understand it now i am degree final year student i will complete degree with in april. any body told me degree holder no need to wright the cpt-ca they can wright secnd stage of ca that is true please answer me and my e-mail id [email protected]

29th December 2012, 07:52 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: What do I have to do for CPA-CA?

Graduate degree holder can get direct admission to Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) i.e the second stage of Charted Accountant course. The are exempt to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) which is an entry level test for Charted Accountant course.
23rd July 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i just completed my inter and i m studying BBA 1st year. i want to Do CA. Can any1 hlp how should i pursue CA?
21st September 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i proceed with ca after bcom or without bcom can i do bcom in corres or regular college if i proceed with ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?