14th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I get detail information about scholarships and entrance tests for studies in foreign? I am pursuing B.Sc degree from GNDU, Amirtsar

i m doing b.sc gndu amritsar.give detail about scholarships and entrance tests in foreign
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  2. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  3. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  4. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  5. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
  6. How to do further studies in MS from a well known foreign university? I am pursuing B.Tech from Computer Science Stream from UPTU
  7. Physics Ph.D Scholarship in Canada, Sweden or Malaysia?
  8. Will I get admission in GNDU without any entrance exam?
  9. Where to get the details of Government offered scholarships for studies? -- [New]
  10. How to avail scholarship to study abroad?
  11. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  12. Date of form submission and fee structure of GNDU Amirtsar for post graduation in history? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  14. Procedure of getting Scholarship for Higher Studies?
  15. Why scholarships are given only for the reservation caste candidates and not for all?
  16. Best foreign universities in the world offering specialization in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  18. What to do to study in USA?
14th December 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get detail information about scholarships and entrance tests for studies in foreign? I am pursuing B.Sc degree from GNDU, Amirtsar

I have been in the merit list of gndu in bsc . Will i get scholarship wen i do my msc frm gndu or not???
30th March 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get detail information about scholarships and entrance tests for studies in foreign? I am pursuing B.Sc degree from GNDU, Amirtsar

Is there any schlorship test after 12th?I have 12th & belong to rural area.
21st May 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I got 90.8% marks in pseb in 2 .Now I want to take admission in Bsc (NM). Will gndu give any type of scholarship to me?
28th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th class72%,.and i know that the gndu university is provide scholarship .i have the very low economic condition .
2nd July 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ba with 65% marks from Jammu university. Now I want to take admission in MA education in gndu. plz tell me is there any scholarship facility for j&k students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?