14th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th standard failed student apply for foundation course?

i have failed in twelth standard and i have to join in foundation course whether it is possible to join now if possible how to join in foundation course

16th January 2012, 07:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th standard failed student apply for foundation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have failed in twelth standard and i have to join in foundation course whether it is possible to join now if possible how to join in foundation course
Foundation course is the first stage of professional courses like Company Secretary, Cost and Work Accountancy etc. Earlier, Chartered Accountancy course also comprised of Foundation Course but has been replaced by Common Proficiency Test.
So, whichever course you are asking about, I must tell you that you must qualify +2 level of exam, in order to enroll yourself for the Foundation program of any professional course.
As you have mentioned that you failed in the +2 exam, you should appear for the exam again and try to qualify, either from the same board or from any other recognized board, because without qualifying the exam, you will never be considered eligible to join any of the professional courses.
12th August 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what should i read without passing 12th class actually i m a CBSE 12th failed student.....and ICSE 10th class passed by 68%....sir please suggest anything that i can doas i have wasted my 4 yrs by this please
12th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Without writing 12th re exam can I join in any course sir please help me sir..But I got 87% in 10th board exam sir... Please help me sir...
20th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

My brother failed in 12th exam so now he want take admission 10th basis so how he get all certificates.
27th September 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir my friend was 12th cbse fail plzz any suggestions for best course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?