14th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Difference between 1 year MBA and 2 year MBA? Which one is better?

what is a difference between 1yr mba & 2yr mba & who is better
...pleasereply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between 1 year MBA and 2 year MBA?
  2. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  3. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  4. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  5. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  6. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  7. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  8. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  10. Difference between correspondence MBA and regular MBA? Does correspondence certificate has value in MNCs?
  11. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  12. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  13. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  14. What is the procedure to join MBA? I am studying B.E final year and have scored 60% aggregate in B.E
  15. Am I eligible to study MBA if secured 50% in first 2 years of B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  17. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
24th January 2012, 09:12 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Difference between 1 year MBA and 2 year MBA? Which one is better?

hi

2 year MBA course is better as compared with 1 year course.

Some institutions offer 1 year MBA course to the students who are from management studies background in their Undergraduate courses.

but in industry point of view and for campus placements the concerns are offering and giving priority to the students of 2 year mba courses only.

better choose 2 year mba courses .
good luck
24th December 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

HERE YOUR BASIC GRADUATION IS IMPORTANT. IF YOU R FROM SCIENCE OR MATHS BACKGROUND, 2 YEAR MBA IS IDEAL AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE MARKETING JOB EXPERIENCE ALSO WITH SCIENCE GRADUATION, THE 2 YEAR MBA IS NOT REQUIRED AND ONE YEAR MBA IS ENOUGH TO MAKE AN UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS AS YOU HAVE THE BUSINESS PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE.

EVEN IF YOU ARE FROM BBA OR B.COM, ONE YEAR MBA IS MORE SUFFICIENT TO KNOW ABOUT INDUSTRY AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONCEPT.
24th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi i finished Bsc (Computer Science) and have 2year in Bpo as Telemarketing and 2years in Direct marketing Executive so which i should prefer One year or 2years Mba course
9th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir What is defrent between BCOM and ABBA
24th July 2013, 12:54 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Two year MBA is regular MBA and one year MBA is executive MBA

Executive MBA requires you to have atleast 4 year of experience or more.
but two year regular MBA doesnt require you to have any experience. However, one or two year of experience is still desirable.

regular MBA is more desirable as two year of practical knowledge is better than one year.

In Executive MBA duration is less as you have already spend good amount of time in company and have seen many thing. One year of class room teaching just teach you the concepts which you have been doing all these year in more effective way

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?