14th January 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Exam to give to join Air Force? Am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme?

Respected sir/madam,
My name is Sunil.I am final year student of Engineer.I want to know that which exam i have to give and am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme???
kindly reply me sir/madam...!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  2. Am I eligible to join IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme after completion of MBA in Finance with 54.8% of marks?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  4. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  5. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Can i get admission in engineering 2nd year after BCS?
  7. Am I eligible for IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if I have 73% marks in B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Can i make a career in Armed Forces with 59% marks in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Any existance of TES entrance scheme for Air Force?
  10. Career Options After Electrical Engineering In Indian Airforce
  11. Am I eligible to get IPCC registration under direct entry scheme after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  12. Scope in Airforce after completing BCA? Posts in Airforce which require BCA graduates?
  13. While in 3rd year computer science am I eligible to give the CDS entrance exam through university entry scheme?
  14. What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation?
  15. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
  16. Can I apply for AFCAT after passing B.Tech 5th semester branch electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do IPCC registration under direct entry scheme if my CBSGS system shows 55% marks in B.Com Graduation?
  18. How can I select engineering college after scoring 80% in diploma?
17th January 2012, 07:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam to give to join Air Force? Am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,
My name is Sunil.I am final year student of Engineer.I want to know that which exam i have to give and am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme???
kindly reply me sir/madam...!
The University Entry Scheme is for candidates in the pre-final year and since you are in the final year of your engineering program, you may apply for Indian Army through Technical Graduate Course entry.
The age limit to apply for this mode of entry is 20-27 years.
The selection procedure is conducted by the Additional Directorate General Recruiting Branch of Indian Army.
The notification is usually published in Employment News and other major Newspapers of India.
The duration of the training/course is 1 years and is offered at the Indian Military Academy.
25th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam to give to join Air Force? Am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme?

sir,i am abhishek singh pursuing my b.tech within 2 month i will be in 5th semester so am i eligible for to give afcat exam under ues entry in this august and is this ues entry also for flying branch..............
10th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech pre final year student of computer science, what i can apply to ues ,then how
14th July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i submit application form for direct entry scheme i have passed 12???????
8th October 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, am doing engineering in mechanical and am in my fifth sem with 75%. Am i elligible for the post... Where i can get the forms and when i will get it(i.e., date)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?