19th February 2010, 11:23 PM
Mr Ajay

How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?

i am a class twelve student of West Bengal and a permanent resident too.i want to make the scheduled caste certificate of west Bengal for myself. Please try to provide me the necessary informations on what should i do for that and which documents will be needed? whom should i contact for getting the caste certificate?
kindly reply soon......................i will be too thankful !

20th February 2010, 12:14 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?

Hey try the below site to get the information:
www.ddinajpur.nic.in/.../backward_classes_welfare_deptt.html
20th February 2010, 02:18 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?

well Mr Ajay you have to first contact your gram panchayat that if you belong to sc/st caste or not , if you do then with all the necessary documents like your caste certificate your ration card and with your father you can go and get your self registered in the sc/st list at the tehsil office of your taluka..hope you do folow the procedure..bbye take care & good luck
28th February 2010, 05:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you want to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal, then you have to fill the application form in court or contact any lawyer, they will help you better in this case.
18th May 2010, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the details of case no 1731/TWF dated 11-06-1998 regarding the fraud certificate produced in minimstry of defence. Secound complain given in 2008 to the chairman NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR SCHEDULE CASTE. my diary no.889 / 2008 till date no enquiry has gone to the person his residence number is 033 25730088. My demand to government is when they have accepted his schedule caste certificate at central government level. we all Ten brothers and sisters and our families should slo be given the same facility. Out of ten children only one child cannot be schedule caste . Kindly take action.
18th May 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Why fraud certificates are not taken any action Mr AK Dalall has produced fraud certificate and enjoying the rights of other person who dserves the rights. that to central government

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
if you want to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal, then you have to fill the application form in court or contact any lawyer, they will help you better in this case.
Kindly take action on Mr Ak Dalal whose residence number is 033 25730088 case no. 1731 /twf dated 11-06-98 We all brothers and sisters do not belong to the schedule caste. How can he alone be schedule caste. even diary no. 889 2008 with Delhi commission office of chairman.
31st May 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the details of sc cetificate registration in west bengal ? where should i go for it ? what are the documentation needed in this ? plz. intimate me if you can
6th June 2010, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 1125 in schudle caste categari may i have admitte in goverment engineering college at west bengal in 2010
29th June 2010, 04:03 PM
kundan.mali87

i m kundan from hooghly district & i want to make shedule caste.My caste is bhui mali.so please help me to make my shedule caste certificate.
21st July 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain OBC caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?
23rd July 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to make my schedule casete certifcate but even my dad didnt ever had it. so kindly guide me how to process for it as i found so many intermediate in between.
Ritu, Jaigaon
11th August 2010, 08:19 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

no needs to worry,
just go to the BDO office,and they will made your certificate,
also this can be made from the DM office.
30th September 2010, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

My surname is bardhan. I don't know from which caste i belong to! how i can get the information
13th November 2010, 12:57 PM
mdaone

in the schedule caste certificate form i also have to attach my fathers caste certificate .and my fathers caste certificate in made in Bihar. so i wanted to know will my fathers caste certificate will work for this purpose or will he also have to make a caste certificate made in Bengal. please please help.
22nd November 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

my surname is sharma.i do belong from schdule caste lohar.can i make my caste certificate in west bengal?i am residing here in west bengal more than 50yrs.
23rd December 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

4553/SC/R-11/RS
4553/SC/R-4/RS
15th January 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i am living incalcutta since 1975 with my parents but before that we were resing in from which state ican get sc certificate
28th January 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

while filling up online form ,a problem is coming , the point no7a is not working . so i am unable put my date of birth. please solve
29th January 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I have been living aloog of west benagl along with my father for more tha 40 years.
Can i apply for the sc certificate?
Please help
18th March 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the latest status of 'lohar' cast in Bihar & Jharkhand. Is Lohar SC? Is Lohar ST? Is Lohar EBC in Bihar or other.
22nd March 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I applied online for Schedule Caste Certificate but I have not attached photograph & other documents by mistake. what shall I do now.
27th March 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir. my surname is DAS my cast is DHOBA. i stay in west bengal.. i want to get cast certificate but problem is, have no cast certificate of my father or grand father. sir my question is can i get the cast certificate?... sir please answer me... please..please..please.
17th April 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I have seen that there are number of state in India. Same cast in different state in different category i.e. sc, st, Gen, obc or other. What is the actual rule of cast. Can a cast change in other state? Example:-
1. Lohar cast in West Bengal,Himachal Pradesh in SC. Lohar cast in Bihar in OBC,EBC.
2. Pawar in same state i.e. Maharashtra in SC, ST and OBC, GENERAL. I don't understand what is this?
Can any body tell me about this rule?
20th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my surname is BIND.ilive in UP .BIND is the sc in west bengal. i can get sc certificate ?
PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER
17th May 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i have my SC certificate, can my wife have it by showing my reference?
17th May 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have my S C certificate, can my wife have it out of our marriage?
17th June 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for most backward caste in b.arch course in tamilnadu?
18th June 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,my surname is DOLAI.my cast is BHOGTa i stay in west bengal at midnapure (west).i want to get my sc certificate.but i did't know how can get it.so kindly guide me for it.
14th July 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have a sc certificate.but my brother not having.because i have no dalil.kindly guide me to get my brother sc certificate. my name ashok from midnapore dist.
16th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Taniya Mondal

I am a class eleven student of DAV Ispat Sr. Sec. Pvt. School, Rajhara Mines. My father is working Rajhara Mechanised Mine under Bhilai Steel Plant. Chhatttisgarh.My father is temporary posted here for the job purpose only. My permanent resident is in Howrah, West Bengal. I want to make the scheduled caste certificate of west Bengal for myself as because my father's S.C. certificate issued by Howrah District Magistrate.
Please try to provide me the necessary informations on what should i do for that and which documents will be needed? whom should i contact for getting the caste certificate?
Kindly reply soon I will be too thankful
24th August 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

im general catogory i want to change it sc
how can i do that?
7th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

to fillin the online format for applying caste certificate
10th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

New Scheduled caste certificate online application form 2011.

Please help me

Regards,
Palas Mondal
23rd September 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

We shifted to Vizag due to my profession, I surrendered our family ration card & having the surrender memo. We want to know how to proceed for getting a SC certificate for my daughter who was born in Calcutta, we, the parents are having caste certificate, we do not have any local address for the time being but soon we will have a house on our own in Calcutta. My question is do I need to wait till then or I can start the process using the address of Grand parents?

Regards
Ashish K MAJUMDER
7th October 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i am general catagory,i want to change to sc ,how can i do that?
12th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

how long time will be taken to issue a sc certificate?
29th October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE FILL UP THE SC CERTIFICATE APPLICATION FIRST PAGE AND GET THE APPLICATION NO. AND TURN OFF THE PC. NOW HOW CAN I FILL UP THE SECOND PAGE?
5th November 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me jashu surname is sc or not?
29th November 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

At time of form fill up on line i submit my form and get a reference no but i do not print the acceptance slip and fill up form.
What can I do now?
6th December 2011, 02:41 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Mr Ajay you have to first contact your gram panchayat that if you belong to sc/st caste or not , if you do then with all the necessary documents like your caste certificate your ration card and with your father you can go and get your self registered in the sc/st list at the tehsil office of your taluka..hope you do folow the procedure..bbye take care & good luck
21st January 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I bilong sc but have not sc certificat in my family plese help me sir
24th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to say that how can i get an information after submit the documents via online.
Or how can i search SC certificate
2nd February 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

In which web site i fill the application form on line of SC/ST/OBC
3rd February 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I can not print my acknowledge slip during on line sc certificate form fill up in west bengal.
16th February 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

my son's birth certificate issued from bombay also ration card. i am govt. servant and all my family members are having SC certificate. last 13 years in bombay How do I get SC certificate from WB govt ? Pl help me.
7th March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have born in Maharashtra. and i have cast certificate of Maharashtra as well.but i have completed my study in M.P.
Now i want to apply for domicile certificate,So please let me know where should i apply for(in Maharashtra or in M.P.)
please replay ASAP
12th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Amar Prasad belonging to kumhar caste with my parents live in west bengal for approximately 40 years, bt my father & uncle was a resident of Bihar..Based on my uncle OBC certificates, i have made my OBC Certificates from Bihar,..is it possible to transfer my OBC certificates to west Bengal having address my west Bengal's residential address.
9th April 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bilong sc but have not sc certificat in my family plese help me sir

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=34139#ixzz1rXrEMNEE
19th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How to obtain scheduled caste certificate in West Bengal? What document are needed and what is the procedure?

I would like to know the details of sc cetificate registration in west bengal ? where should i go for it ? what are the documentation needed in this ? plz. intimate me if you can.
My father certificate alrady with us and I also apply to education sclorship
but I need my own certificate.
Thank you,
16th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My father's " ST" caste certificate is issued from state of jharkhand and our birth place is also same but still we are living in west bengal above 25years as permanent and all members has voter id card of west bengal .We also made house and pay all type of taxes as citizen of west bengal ,our ration card is transfered from jharkhand to west bengal.Now my question is that where I can get "ST" certificate from west bengal.
If guide you me as soon as possible in favour of me I will thankful to you forever,kindly plaese.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?