15th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How may I join AMIE course? I had completed my diploma in mechanical from Siddaganga polytechnic, tumkur and having two years of experience

Hi.. Sir am Sandeep.s i had complated my Diploma in mechanical in siddaganga polytechnic tumkur in and i had a experience of two years in production now i wants to join regular AMIE course pleace guide me

6th June 2016, 09:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join AMIE course? I had completed my diploma in mechanical from Siddaganga polytechnic, tumkur and having two years of experience

To join AMIE course after completion of your Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from Siddaganga Polytechnic, tumkur, you must have to apply for Senior Technician membership by downloading the application form from AMIE official website or you can also obtain the application form from AMIE Institute.

You need to fill the Senior Technician membership application form with all your personal details. After submitting the application form, your photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a Supporter.

The documents mentioned below are to be attached along with the application form for obtaining membership are :-

-> Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
-> Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
-> Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
-> Attested copy of Final/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
-> Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
-> Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?