15th January 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join MCA after passing commerce if I dont have interest in Maths?

i am taking commerce and want to do MCA but i am not interested in maths as a subject

31st January 2012, 11:39 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MCA after passing commerce if I dont have interest in Maths?

You can join MCA after commerce,, but you have to fulfil the following conditions:

1. You should have passed graduation in any stream from any recognized university, but should have passed 12th with maths subject.

2. Those students can also do MCA even if they does not had maths in 12th, but they should had maths as a subject in their graduation for atleast 1 year.

So if you does not have maths in 12th, and have completed your graduation in such field which has maths for 1 year, then you are also eligible for MCA.

But you also mentioned that you are not interested in maths, but my friend, to do MCA, you should have a strong base of maths, because MCA is full of mathematical calculation.

I would suggest you to not go for MCA, instead go for MBA. Which is a 2 years post graduation course and equally demanding as MCA.
14th March 2013, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MCA after passing commerce if I dont have interest in Maths?

I have no too knowledge in mathmatics can I join MCA. What qualification needs to join MCA?
4th August 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i do mca if i had scored only 15 marks in maths but through addional subject i got passed......?
So will you tell me some tip on this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?