16th January 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?

i want the syllabus of JNU entrance exam for Msc biotechnology and which are the books prefer for the exam?

22nd February 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?

could you tell me the JNU entrance exam syllabus of M.A. poltical science.
22nd March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?

please tell me the syllabus of jnu entrance exam in M.A. Arabic?
19th April 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc Biotechnology? which are the good books to prepere for the exam?
8th May 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for msc biotech entrance.
14th May 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I want syllabus of jnu M.Sc. combind biotechnology entrace exam 2012
16th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what is syallbus biotech combined entarance exam?
8th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.sc general (botany,zoology and chemistry).can i am able to get admission in m.sc biotechnology
18th June 2012, 01:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?

HI

JNU is the Jawahar Lal University which is one of the best Universities. Now it has the M.Sc course in the Biotechnology FOR WHICH it conducts the Entrance COMBINED BIOTECHNOLOGY ENTRANCE EXAM (CBEE) every year.

I am uploading the Syllabus for the same. Please Download it and refer for your use. Also the books to refer for this exam are :-

So you can purchase any of these from the market and then practice from it and follow it.

Also you can Click Here for more information on the JNU Entrance for the M.Sc BIOTECHNOLOGY.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus for Biotech.docx(15.1 KB, 447 views)
19th June 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc in physice...how can i prepare for the enterance exam
14th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the syllabus of jnu entrance exam in M.A. Arabic?
plz give me syllabus m sc agriculture biotechnology
7th September 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for JNU exam for MSc biotechnology?
28th October 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE BEST BOOKS CONTENTING TOTAL SYLLABUS OF M.BIOTECHNOLOGY CONDUCTED BY AIIMS
12th December 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,
Request you to confirm me, question will be come from Biotechnology not form any subject like chemistry, physics or general knowledge in entrance exam?
I know about the syllabus of biotech but confirm above question.
Thanks.
26th February 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I jus completed my Bsc part 1st from biotech m want to know abt all information of intrance exam of Msc from biotech from jnu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?