16th January 2012, 04:20 PM
BINNYSINGHBAGAL

Can I complete my graduation online?

Hi my self Binny Singh, I haven't completed my graduation due to family responsiblities and now i want to Complete my graduation . Can i complete my graduation online? If, Please anyone could help should contact me on my id [email protected].

Regards

15th April 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation online?

i have done my graduation dis year in economics from dibrugarh university and i want to do C.S?should i is dis will be easy for me???plz suggest..you can also suggest on my cell no 7399877673..or email me at [email protected].
15th April 2012, 09:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You can do your Graduation from distance education Institution or Universities.

TOP UNIVERSITIES OFFERING Graduation from Distance Education.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Yashwantrao C. Maharshtra Open University

Annamalai University

U P RajarshiTandon Open University

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University

Sikkim Manipal University

University of Delhi

Karnataka State Open University

Tamil Nadu Open University

M P Bhoj (Open) University

Himachal Pradesh University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Madurai Kamaraj University

AcharyaNagarjuna University

VardhmanMahaveer Open University

Alagappa University

Dr BabasahebAmbedkar Open University

Maharishi Dayanand University

University of Madras

Kakatiya University

Shivaji University

Andhra University

Kurukshetra University

University of Mumbai

University of Calicut
15th April 2012, 10:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BINNYSINGHBAGAL View Post
Hi my self Binny Singh, I haven't completed my graduation due to family responsiblities and now i want to Complete my graduation . Can i complete my graduation online? If, Please anyone could help should contact me on my id [email protected].

Regards

Hi Binny,

It is very good to see that you want to complete your graduation after so many years.

You can complete your graduation online, and in today's world this type of education are termed as "Correspondence Degree", "Distance Education/Learning", "Open Learning", "Deemed University"etc.

STEPS TO FIND THE RIGHT UNIVERSITY

* Here you have to search the internet or gather data from newspaper, that under which university you want to pursue your education/graduation.

* After deciding your desired university, research on that universities facilities i.e. graduation course, fees, study materials, examination center, learning center etc.

[Now what is a learning center?

We can say that a learning center is the small representatives of the universities which provides distance learning.

In more details, suppose a XYZ university is providing distance learning facilities all over India. But the main university is located in Mumbai (say).
Since the university is a deemed university that means it provides education to those who are not able to do the classes regularly but still need a degree sitting at their home.
In this situation how will the university contact with those students and provide them proper education. for this reason, learning center is established. these are the small centers located all over India in every states and cities. These centers are affiliated to the university.]

* Now the students who want to do higher studies without attending colleges or classrooms, have to find the nearest learning center in the locality and they have to contact them.

* There they will will get to know about each and every details about the rules and regulation of the industry, faculties, exam facilities- online or offline etc.

* After applying or filling the application form, all the study materials of your course will come to your learning center and you can collect them and study at home. You can also learn from online lectures provided by some universities. Some universities provides classes in their learning center, but it is totally optional.

So like this you can complete your graduation online!

Some colleges in India which provides distance learning are:

Sikkim Manipal University

IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University)

Mumbai University

Delhi University

Annamalai University

Tamil Nadu University

etc.
17th October 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self gitanjali dua, I haven't completed my graduation due to family responsiblities and now i want to Complete my graduation . Can i complete my graduation online? If, Please anyone could help should contact me on my id [email protected]

Regards[/QUOTE]
17th July 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 30y old and I want to complete my gaduation online. I was starting my gaduation2002 and I complete my 1st year now i won't complete my gaduation online can I do this.
26th September 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

hi! i wanted to ask u people that my mom wants to complete her graduation after 16 years. can she do that now? we are not living currently in India ( v are in Saudi). In this case can she complete her graduation? Also, I wanted to know if there is an age bar?
Thanks in advance!
4th May 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi my self nirmal kour i can't complete my graduation due to family problem but now i want to complete my graduation online so please help me
21st January 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 35 years old I want to continue my graduation I have completed 12th n have done my diploma in secretarial practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?