16th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?

sir
i am in BE final year from electronics and telecommunication branch .sir , i wish to do plc and scada course after BE .so sir should i do this course or not

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  2. Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Which companies work on PLC, Scada in Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?
  5. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  6. Which automobile company I can apply for the job after gaining 5 years of experience in Industrial automation?
  7. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  8. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. Benefits of PLC Scada training? I have done B.Tech in ECE with 70.5%
  10. Which One is the Best PLC, SCADA Training institute in Chennai?
  11. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  12. How to do Scada course in CDAC Bangalore?
  13. Best institute for industrial training in Automation(DCS, PLC, SCADA) with guaranteed placement?
  14. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  15. Whether Central Tool Room & Training Centre is best place to do PLC & SCADA Training?
  16. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is Distance Education?
  18. Is Automation job good for freshers after B.Tech in electronics and electronics engineering
9th July 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?

sir,
i have done b.tech in electonicsics & communication in 2010 and i have no experiance in job.now i wanna to do plc & scada course. so sir should i do this course or not. please sir reply me. i am very frusted about my future.
13th July 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?

sir i m ele eng. Student...
Should i do the plc n scada cource???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?