16th January 2012, 07:04 PM
I.Pavithra

Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?

Is there nutrition or dietetics and food management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University,Madurai?..
When will the admission open?.....please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  4. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  6. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  7. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  10. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  11. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  12. How can I do internship in Dietetics department of AIMS after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  13. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which are the universities in India offering correspondence undergraduate course in Law?
  15. Need full information regarding Ph.D value for getting government job?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad?
  17. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  18. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
24th March 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there Nutrition or Dietetics and Food Management course for PG in Madurai Kamaraj University? When will the admission open?

is there any course in nutrition & DIETETICS IN MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?