6th December 2010, 01:42 AM
maheepsingh

What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?

What is the scope of life science in India after msc.?Where are the various jobs?

30th May 2011, 08:25 AM
stranger351

Default Re: What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?

There are lots of scope in India..
You can go for ISRO.
You can go for Forest department which is one of the good job.
I think Forest department is very good option and it gives lots of opportunists to their co workers.
5th June 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?

what is the scope of life science after msc and which type of job we can obtain.
23rd June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

there is any scope of life science in ISRO or NASA?
16th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after M.Sc(zoology hons.)?
1st August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?

You may consider undergoing a short term technical training in Tissue culture, Lab animal Science at a designated centre so that you can explore opportunities in a contract research organization involved in pre-clinical trials using animal models
7th December 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the best job for me after doing M.sc life science?is there any scope for me in space science
pls give me some idea....
8th December 2011, 12:07 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of M.Sc in life science you will not get much job opportunity in your field..

I will suggest you to go for M.tech/ MBA course..

Both the courses are job prospective.

After completion of M.tech you can get a job in core field..
Also you can do research in that same field...

Also after MBA you can get a very good job in management field with much higher salary and designation..

So, go for any of these courses..
All the best.
5th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am going to complete my M.Sc in wildlife and biodiverity Conservation,plz sir kindly inform about any job related to my subject.

thank you sir
29th March 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I with M.Sc. Life Science apply for Jobs in Zoology or Animal Science in Universities?
30th April 2012, 10:20 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

there is a large scope for life sciences after completion of MSC that work as a private college lecturers and as a phd after msc work as a scientist or as a govt lecturer job opportunities are aiso there.
5th August 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m getting 58% in Life science. can i get reserch job?
28th October 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the scope of lifescience after giving gate from life science....
30th August 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to qualify net test after completed Msc in life science?
27th April 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of life science in field of ISRO after complited Msc.and were are the job avilable in India ?
24th September 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my MSc degree in botany their is any scope in ISRO for botany students
23rd September 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc with life science. What are the job after this course..????
I m really really confuse....!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?