17th January 2012, 02:17 PM
bhuvanakantha

What are the job opportunities after completion of 6 month of ITI training?

I completed ITI, i get training for 6 months after that i didn't get job. whereever i am going for interview they are telling that age bar. what should I do for job.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for ITI Holder who has completed 6 months vocational training? -- [New]
  2. Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?
  3. What is the salary of NDA 12th Level? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  5. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  7. How may I get a government job after completion of ITI from a private college?
  8. Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?
  9. Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI?
  10. Job opportunities for 10th and ITI Trade Wireman in Gujarat?
  11. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  12. What stream should I opt for my ITI diploma course which providing opportunities for getting well paid job?
  13. How many job there are for ITI student in India?
  14. Future scope after ITI? What needs to be done for job after Apprenticeship of ITI?
  15. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  16. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. Job opportunities with starting salary for ITI(Electrician)?
  18. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
15th May 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of 6 month of ITI training?

Iam completed Electrical trade in govt ITI. Now training for 6 mnth without staipent or TA.DA, what should i do next after complition of my 6 mnth training. Inform me by email to [email protected]
8th February 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of 6 month of ITI training?

I am servent PHE Dept iti casul labour How the roul of Monthley salery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?