17th January 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?

.1. Name the Universities in South India offering B.Ed. through correspondence mode recognised by NCTE
2. Are there any recognised universities in India offering M. Phil(Education), through correspondence; if so, what are the eligibility criteria.
Please provide me the answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  4. List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  6. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  7. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  8. List of Universities offering B.Sc Mathematics in South India?
  9. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com Vocational from Reddy College Hyderabad?
  11. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  12. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  13. Names of the universities offering M.Tech/Chemical Engineering course through correspondence?
  14. How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?
  15. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  16. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  17. Names of the institutes offering part time Ph.D in electronics in south India?
  18. Names of the good universities offering M.A with M.Phil English through distance/correspondence?
4th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?

I completed my bcom 8years back and I want to do a correspondence. Which course will be suitable to me
15th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?

I had completed my graduation with 47% and now i want to peruse B.ed fro a recognized university/college but due to my score in grad it is really very difficult for me to find out those colleges in which i can apply. if u can help me then plz send me relevant info asap.
2nd July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF THE COLLEGES OFFERING B.ED THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE
5th July 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

i hve completed ug- BA English lit then master degree MFM( master of finsnvial management). Can i apply for Mphil in English?? kinfly let me knw???
17th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

had completed my graduation with 47% and now i want to peruse B.Ed through correspondence fro a recognized university/college but due to my score in grad it is really very difficult for me to find out those colleges in which i can apply. if u can help me then plz send me relevant info asap.
17th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to llb . Pls give me eligibility of the same.
6th January 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I would like to do B.ed (correspondence ) from any registered college in Bangalore. Please help me or guide me in this regard.
31st December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the list of universities for course of M.A in Physical Eduication. Plz. send the ph. no. and web address at my email ID ==>[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?