17th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?

respected sir, my name is monika sambyal ,i havedone graduation with english literature and b.ed with teaching subject english. now i have done m.a in english with 49%. sir i want to do m.phil in english from mannu university.please tell me am i eligible for the course?

Related Questions:
22nd February 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?

if any student has less than 50% in graduation and 55% in p.G. is he eligible for m.phil or phd. prog
28th March 2012, 11:04 AM
himani091287

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?

sir, if any student has secure less than 55% marks in MA English. what is the career option for him/her after that.. thank you
2nd June 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I NEED SAMPLE PAPER OF ENGLISH ELECTIVE PART1 AND PART2
26th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Phil program in english from punjab university after my M.A. in english with 50% marks?
5th August 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY M.A WITH 60%MARKS .NOW M WAITING FOR MY M.ED RESULT. I WANTS TO DO M.PHILL. WHAT I DO NOW
25th February 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have just 53% in masters degree in english literature and i would like to join my phd course am i eligible to study phd course or not ? and i have 9 years of experience in teaching english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?