17th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?

i have 2 year gap after 10+2 and now doing agricultural engineering.what job oppurtunity i have?in which companies i m eligible?

13th May 2012, 01:10 AM
prabhusingh88

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?

agricultural eng. has a very ggod scope in coming days as govt is shifiting its attention to agricultural sector ... u will be directly absorbed i govt jobs or private compnies working in this sector...
18th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after passing 12th and while doing agricultural engineering?

when is the counsling date in tamilnadu agri university? iam from tamilnadu and which subjects are required for B tech biotechnology cut off?
20th July 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Deploma agriculur in engeneering councling date
28th September 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech agriculture by discontinuing b.tecg electrical
16th April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is job to pass btech
18th April 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off we want to do in agri.engin
22nd September 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut of mark in 2 to join this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?