17th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Er. LOKESH GUSINGA

How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?

I am a pass out student of electronics gngg. Diploma i want to govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  2. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  6. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  8. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  10. What are the government jobs after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  12. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  14. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  17. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech? I am a student of electronics engineering
  18. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
15th March 2012, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?

After Diploma, you can join for only entry level jobs in various government departments. You can apply for clerical cadre positions in Banks. You should attend the bank recruitment exams. You can also appear in the UPSC or SSC exams which are conducted every year. By attending these exams, you can apply for jobs in Railways, defense sector etc. You can also apply for jobs in technical positions in various reputed public sector companies. The basis of selection for these jobs will be through written examinations.
18th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?

how the proces of banking exam after the completion of diploma in electronic &telecommunication
28th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Paliyal79

After passing the diploma,there are so many option for you to get a job in private as well as government sectors.
If you want to join defence, then you can apply for NDA exam.
Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
You can also go in defence at lower posts.
In Indian Airforce, you can apply for technical X-grade for unmarried men.
In Navy, apply for AA and SSR and in Army, you can apply for clerk, soldier,BSF, ITBP ETC.
You can also apply for banks, railway,forsetry department etc.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?