18th January 2012, 08:06 AM
himanshubhai31

Career Opportunities for me being a final year student of B-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NIPER Entrance Exam and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

I am a final year b.pharm student and would like to know about the career oppurtunities and would also like to recieve niper entrance syllabus and previous question papers of niper entrance.Hope you would help me.

18th January 2012, 11:58 AM
p.prabhakar.dev

Default Re: Career Opportunities for me being a final year student of B-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NIPER Entrance Exam and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

i ask you question many times about my career how to make my career well and get good job
15th May 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career Opportunities for me being a final year student of B-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NIPER Entrance Exam and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?

Is there any book of mcq for niper jee for M.S Pharma and also the previous year question paper please mail me at [email protected]. and also the detailed syllabus for examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?