18th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?

i'm persuing bsc i want list of universities
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?
  3. Universities which ask for no GPAT qualification?
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which centers are offering B.Ed correspondence?
  5. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  6. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  7. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Dentistry?
  8. List of Universities offering B.Sc IT in Correspondence?
  9. List of universities that are approved for BSc Agriculture -- [New]
  10. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  11. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc Anatomy with qualification of BSc MLT?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  14. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
  15. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  16. Can I do different courses from 2 different universities?
  17. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  18. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?
2nd October 2012, 09:50 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?

Dear,
asker there are many colleges and university in india offering bsc. I,e bachelor of science. Some of the list of colleges offering bsc are -
1. Nehu
2. Delhi university
3. Nalanda university etc. See friend you have not mention the region where you want to appear. In every states of india there are many colleges and university offering this programme. Pls check out where you want to take your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?