18th January 2012, 05:07 PM
Shraddha Jadav

How to go abroad for further studies to earn money? I have completed my B.E IT

I have Complted my B.E(I.T)...nw m wanna go to abroad 4 more study nd earn money...So,plz provide info which country comfort 4 me?nd 4 England which entrace x'm??

Related Questions:
  1. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
  2. How will I go abroad after completing B.E? Details about abroad exam?
  3. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  4. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  5. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  6. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  7. How can I study further and settle in Abroad if completed B.Tech and working in BPO?
  8. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  9. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Fundamentals of Computer Programming and IT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Short term courses after MBBS so than I can earn money while studies?
  11. How to earn money to fund education?
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How are the placements after doing PG from NIFT?
  14. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  15. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  16. Scholarship to study in abroad after completing 12th and being a ST caste student? -- [New]
  17. Best and simple online job for student?
  18. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
20th May 2012, 01:40 PM
akshay1fand

Default Re: How to go abroad for further studies to earn money? I have completed my B.E IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shraddha Jadav View Post
I have Complted my B.E(I.T)...nw m wanna go to abroad 4 more study nd earn money...So,plz provide info which country comfort 4 me?nd 4 England which entrace x'm??
Hi Shraddha, you have a good scope in IT industry in india
if you want to go to abroad you can go to US ,for that you have to give GRE TOFFEL exam
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?