18th January 2012, 10:39 PM
prksoldier258

Details about the AFMC interview? How long does the interview last?

Hello, I'm appearing for the AFMC entrance exam. I wanted to know a few details on the interview following the exam(if I get through)-
How long is the interview(days), is it one on one or group basis and what do they ask?

31st March 2016, 11:09 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about the AFMC interview? How long does the interview last?

Once you clear AIPMT entrance exam then you will be called for Interview. During interview they may ask technical question related to your study and then after some basis question related to your personal life.
The question in Personal interview keeps on changing and it depend on interviewers, He can ask many types of question & it is never Pre-decided.

In the first they will ask you to give some brief introduction about yourself, In that try to highlight your strength and just be confident in your answer. Before going for interview read newspaper of that morning because they may ask current news to check your hobbies.

They will definitely ask General questions regarding the family backgrounds so its beter you prepare such question very early.

Some questions will be asked about the syllabus and from the question paper of AIPMT. So revise those question very well to answer in interview well.

You should have deep information about the place you are coming, specific problems and achievements of that area, etc

In the last I must say to be confident during interview and perform well. If you do not know answer of any question then you can simply "No".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?