7th December 2010, 01:48 PM
geetha raju

Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?

For Engg. admission through CET what is the percentage to General quota and for managment quota

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  2. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility?
  3. How much marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous or Government Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  5. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  6. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What are the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  7. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  8. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  9. Is there any government quota to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required for MHT CET?
  10. Is there a government quota to get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra? What is the percentage of marks required?
  11. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
  12. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  13. How may I get information about amount required for admission through management quota?
  14. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  15. Can I get admission in Indraprastha University through Management quota -- [New]
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  17. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  18. How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com
5th March 2011, 11:00 AM
harshhunny
Member+

Default Re: Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?

it also depend uopn universities to universities.

genarally

55 % marks are required atleast .
10th May 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?

how much percentage required for management quota to get admission in engineering courses through diploma?
24th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for management quota to get admission in MBA in ap
4th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How much intermediate marks percentage to get engineering admission under management quota during academic year 2011-12
22nd November 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for management quota to get admission in MBA in ap

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/percentage-required-general-management-quota-get-admission-engineering-courses-through-cet-58100.html#ixzz1eQZcdaCY
6th June 2013, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

I have 38.5 % in puc in pcmc.can i get seat for engineering for civil/ mechanical in management quota in karnataka.
9th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get engineering seat if got 50% through management quota and how much would it cost ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?