19th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate

I am a Physics graduate passed out in the year 1999.
Please give me the information about universities abroad where I can study MSc Physics and PhD. Also the Indian universities where I can go for MSc Physics as distant education and PhD

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  3. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
  4. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  5. Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Physics in University of Cambridge for M.Sc candidate?
  7. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  8. How to do M.Phil physics in correspondence? I have completed MSc Physics
  9. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  10. Do any universities abroad offer 1 year MS program after MSc Physics?
  11. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How to do Masters in Physics Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  14. Which Physics related subject should I choose for PhD?
  15. Eligibility for PhD from a good institute in Indian or Abroad?
  16. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  17. How can I apply to study PhD if completed M.Sc in Atomic & Molecular Physics?
  18. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
16th October 2012, 12:47 AM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate

Hello friend,
There are many universities across world where you can apply for the masters followed by Phd programmes in Physics.
Many universities have their own recruitment procedure which you have to apply for getting the admission.
But if you have any good academic projects to submit then you were directly called for the masters.
Otherwise you can go for GRE programs. For appearing in the GRE you have to enroll for the GRE after the enrollment you will get the slot for the examination.
After you qualify the test you will be able to apply for the universities of your choice.
List of the Universities for which you can apply for:
*Harvard University
*MIT
*Callifornia State university
*Austine University
*Texas University
*New york University
...and many more.
18th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate

Book to refer for msc physics entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?