19th January 2012, 03:36 PM
amanprakash123

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?

sir i am just doing diploma in mechanical engg. now what i will do for my jobs or now what type of preparation i do this time..................suggest about the jobs regarded with my branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What kind of preparation is needed to get a job in ISRO while studying Mechanical Engineering in Diploma?
  7. What should I study next after diploma in computer? -- [New]
  8. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  9. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  10. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  11. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 78% marks?
  17. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
14th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?

Hello friend,
As I know you wont get any good job after the completion of the diploma engineering. But you might be get any jobs in private sector. You will get jobs in many private industries but you will get low salary say 10,000-12,000 rupees per month.

So better you will go for the further study like B.Tech in Mechanical engineering.
As you are Diploma engineer so you will get the lateral entry in 2nd year of engineering. You might have to sit for some entrance exam which will conducted by some of the good institutions.
So after completion of B.Tech you will get many private as well as Govt. sector jobs. The salary package after the B.Tech will be more with respect to the diploma. The salary will be varies from 3 to 5 lac per yeas.
14th October 2012, 06:53 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?

HELLO DEAR

As for my opinion you should do B.tech after diploma
being the diploma degree You will get jobs in many private industries but you will get low salary say upto 10,000 rupees per month.

if you get B.tech from good university than you will get good package upto 5 to 6 lack per year

you will take addmission in 2nd year of B.tech
14th October 2012, 07:07 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Mechanical engineering:
Mechanical Engineering is the Branch of study where it mainly deals with the production of tools and machineries their installations and operation.Mechanical Engineering finds its applications in many of the organisations....
As you had completed only Diploma in Mechanical engineering,you need to complete the graduation course for more jobs opportunities...
Mechanical Engineers mainly designs and constructs different machines and machinery parts.There are many job prospects for the mechanical engineers in the present technology,some of the organisations which recruits the mechanical engineers after completing diploma or the Graduation are...
*Defense
*Oil and Gas
*Space research organisations
*Aeronoutical
*Agriculture
*Automobile
*Steel Plants
*Armed forces
*Chemicals
*posts and telegraphs
After completing the Graduation in Mechanical Engineering you can apply for
*Railways
*Engineering Services
*Defense services
Many of the government jobs and some of the organisation will recruit the candidates after completing the mechanical engineering in graduation....
REGARDS:
Bablu
14th October 2012, 09:39 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanprakash123 View Post
sir i am just doing diploma in mechanical engg. now what i will do for my jobs or now what type of preparation i do this time..................suggest about the jobs regarded with my branch.
As I know you wont get any good job after the completion of the diploma engineering. But you might be get any jobs in private sector. You will get jobs in many private industries but you will get low salary say 10,000-12,000 rupees per month.

you further study like B.Tech in Mechanical engineering.
As you are Diploma engineer so you will get the lateral entry in 2nd year of engineering. You might have to sit for some entrance exam which will conducted by some of the good institutions.
So after completion of B.Tech you will get many private as well as Govt. sector jobs. The salary package after the B.Tech will be more with respect to the diploma. The salary will be varies from 3 to 5 lac per yeas.
14th October 2012, 10:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............

After Diploma in Mechanical engineering you should join for Degree course i.e is B.tech in mechanical engineering after which you can get good job in Private as well as in Govt. sector .

The list of best top Mechanical companies where you can be hired for job with a high salary package:

Thermal Power plant

TATA Groups

Kirloskar

Larsen & Toubro

Thyssen Krupp

Thermax

Siemens

ISRO

DRDO

NTPC

JINDAL

Godrej

Good luck.........
1st May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Due to some resone i cant have complete my B.E.mechanical engg. degree.but i have completed my diploma in mechanical engg diploma .so what will i do..pls give me suggesion
5th May 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

can i study B.tech when i am doing the job of diploma ?
17th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

after completing the diploma engineering what kind of course can be done.....? pls guys help me please give the right decission
19th April 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir does sem back student are eligible for job in mechanical field and what salary company will offer him
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?