19th January 2012, 05:45 PM
shalinikrishnan

How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?

I completed my Btech degree in ECE from Cusat university with 80% marks.Now i am working as software engineer at an IT firm at Chennai.I wish to do distance education in MBA from CUSAT.What is the fee structure for distance education in MBA?Can any one please help with the details of distance education in MBA from CUSAT?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  3. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA in distance learning education?
  5. Where to get the forms for B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. Information about distance MBA program in Pharmaceutical Management in Delhi NCT colleges? What is their fee structure?
  7. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence? -- [New]
  9. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  10. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  11. Admission details for joining distance education program in Pt. Ravishankar University?
  12. How to join in B.Com course through distance after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  14. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  15. Is MBA HR distance education program of Vinayaka Mission University Salem?
  16. Fee structure for MBA course through Distance Education?
  17. How may i join distance education program offered by IGNOU?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
1st June 2012, 12:36 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?

> You can join Distance Education MBA course through entrance exams of that particular institute or college.
~ Distance Education MBA Courses :
~ Amity School of Distance Learning
~ Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
~ Alagappa University Distance Education
~ Allahabad Agricultural Institute Distance Education
~ Anna University Distance Education
~ Annamalai University Distance Education

~> There are many more such types of colleges that you can apply.
~ BEST WISHES !
9th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?

what is the difference between post graduate diploma program and mba
24th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am also joining the club. Me too wanna do an MBA degree thru distant edu. Right now im working in an IT firm at bangalore.
Can any one throw light on the courses offered by CUSAT in distant education and the fee structure.....
8th August 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY FEE CONCESSION FOR OEC COMMUNITY FOR THE DISTANCE EDUCATION AT CUSAT ?
20th November 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Is Sikkim Manipal University MBA approved by CUSAT or Kerala universities or Kerala PSC?
17th February 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Mba it cheyali anukuntunna ...mba lo it subject vunda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?