7th December 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of notification of Diploma in Mining? Procedure to apply for the course?

When will mining diploma notification date and what is the process of applying plz

Please help!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  2. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for Diploma in Mining via distance education in Karnataka state?
  5. Date of announcement of MBA PGCET notification? Procedure to apply for PGCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  8. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  9. List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Details and procedure to apply in MHRD scholarship? Announcement date and last date of form submission?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  12. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  13. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to do under graduation overseas? -- [New]
  16. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  17. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  18. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
25th December 2010, 11:45 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of announcement of notification of Diploma in Mining? Procedure to apply for the course?

hello friend.....
i would request you to please specify the college or institution from where you wwant to do the diploma in mining...........then only i can provide you with all the details..........................
3rd February 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of notification of Diploma in Mining? Procedure to apply for the course?

where is the mining diploma course available and how to get into that?
4th February 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the mining course
23rd April 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for diploma in mining after completing ITI(Polytechnique) or 2 in Arts?

Regards

Mamta
26th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Any mining jobs for electrical engineer
20th October 2011, 09:40 PM
v.n.ravi

Smile Re: Date of announcement of notification of Diploma in Mining? Procedure to apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me about the mining course
available in india and list of schools and their web site address and in general which months they will give ads or admission notification

with regards
v.n.ravi
e mail id [email protected]
26th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

When will be the admission starting for the year 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?