20th January 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduation in field of movie making in USA after doing B.Tech in CSE?

i sahil, is currently doing my graduation in b.tech computer science,just for the sake of a graduate degree.i am interested about film studying in usa.can i do a post graduate course in the field of movies or should i start from graduating for the film field?if yes,can gre scores be accepted for the film institutes in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  2. Pursuing MBA in USA is possible having 58% in CSE and 7.1 band in IELTS?
  3. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  5. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  6. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  7. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  8. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  9. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  10. Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field?
  11. Should I study B.Tech(ECE/ME) to settle in USA if completed 12th from Saudi Arabia?
  12. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  13. Can I study PG in Fashion Technology on Diploma basis being a BCA graduate? -- [New]
  14. PG in Automobile or Medical field after B.Tech (IT)?
  15. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  17. How to get admission for the course of a Movie Director? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
5th April 2012, 11:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in field of movie making in USA after doing B.Tech in CSE?

You can pursue M.S courses on movie making from various institutes in USA like SAE Institute. For getting admission to this course, you have to qualify GRE. Also, you need to score well in IELTS. College of Computing and Digital Media in USA offers M.S in Cinema Production course to the graduates with high GPA. It is an online course and need not require GRE or IELTS. You can apply for the course through the website of the college.
29th April 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do post graduation in field of movie making in USA after doing B.Tech in CSE?

Can i do post graduation in film making after doing BHMS graduation in Medical faculty?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?