20th January 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for this years AIIMS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?

what is the syllabus of aiims?how can i prepare for it? give me preparation tips. send all information on my id [email protected].

21st January 2012, 04:50 PM
Mechanical Rai

Default Re: What is the syllabus for this years AIIMS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus of aiims?how can i prepare for it? give me preparation tips. send all information on my id [email protected].
the syllabus for AIIMS MBBS Medical Entrance Exam 2012 shall be drawn from Class 11th and 12th Syllabus in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge of CBSE Board or equivalent.
2nd May 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for this years AIIMS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?

how can i buy NCERT one mark book for class 11 and 12?
4th July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

NCRT books are they enough to get rank in AIIMS
13th November 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

even i would like to try for aiims so plz help me?
27th February 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus for aiims exam?
7th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of AIIMS entrance exam? How can i prepare for this exam ? and please give me prepraetion tips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?