20th January 2012, 07:52 PM
kingkp

Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?

i am doing my b.tech in electronics and instumentation(eie) after that can i do a diploma in biomedical instrumentation
where to do?
and can i know which institution or university offers it

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  2. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  3. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  7. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  8. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  9. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  12. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  13. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Future prospects of Biomedical Instrumentation and Bioinformatics?
  15. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  17. Need information about B.Sc. Instrumentation course in South Kerala?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
17th October 2012, 06:26 PM
Das Reshma

Default Re: Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?

Hello,
In my knowledge ,usually biomedical instrumentation courses are offered to biology students.Biology base is required as a qualification eligibility for doing diploma in these course.And Btech students doesnot have biology as a subject.Hence most of the colleges dont offer this course for Btech students.
23rd February 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?

I'm nursing student in 3 Rd yr bsc nursing so can I give this IAS exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?