20th January 2012, 08:09 PM
shmuelmonica

Are 12th standard students eligible to write AIEEA UG exam?

is studenys who are studying inter 2nd year now are eligible to write AIEEA UG exam???????

24th January 2012, 08:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are 12th standard students eligible to write AIEEA UG exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmuelmonica View Post
is studenys who are studying inter 2nd year now are eligible to write AIEEA UG exam???????
Being in the second year of your intermediate program, you might be considered eligible provided you qualify the intermediate examination and receive the certificates in order to submit it at the time of counselling. If you fail to do so, your application will be rejected, irrespective of your performance in the All India Entrance Examination for Admission to undergraduate program.
Apart from this, you must have studied Physics and Chemistry along with Maths/Biology or Home Science and must score a minimum of 50% in your intermediate examination. For candidates belonging to Sc/St category, the required percentage of marks is 40%.
20th February 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are 12th standard students eligible to write AIEEA UG exam?

hai sir , i pass my intermediate in the year 2011 and i want to write AIEEA UG exam this year
(2013) am i eligible or not...please give me reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?