21st January 2012, 08:38 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

General Ability Test Paper of National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam is a vital paper and it covers a huge area to test the students on their ability. To sit for this test the candidate need to be a citizen of India or he/she can be a citizen of India staying in Bhutan or Nepal or can be a migrant who came to India to settle down over here before 1962. This test comprises of 2 papers one is Mathematics and the other is General Ability. General Ability paper consists of 600 marks and covers questions form English, physics, chemistry, social science, current affairs, etc. Total time given is 2 and a half hour. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/national-de...y-test-papers/
24th January 2012, 12:07 AM
goutam bhagat

Default Re: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Hello sir,i want some question paper previous 5-4 years paper for preparing entrence...sir who can i Download this...plz help me sir..
13th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Sir which documents i have to carry when i enter in exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?