8th December 2010, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get UPSC hall ticket?

sir,still i didnt receive hall ticket of upsc scra exam.i make a call of enquiry but no one is not lifting the phone.please replay me for this quiry now.im from nandyal ,kurnool district,andhra pradesh state.pls rly me

31st March 2013, 08:24 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How can I get UPSC hall ticket?

First thing to be noted that as after the change in educations especially for E-Learning UPSC government had started one new method to issue hall ticket i.e. by downloading through website or taking print online.So,Don't be worried you are belonging to E-Generations just visit the UPSC website I had mentioned below and download it.It will be asking you three options for downloading as BY Registration ID/ Roll No./Name Chose the one you interested in and get the Admit Card.While there is one method also if you are not getting cleared up just mail your problem directly to the UPSC mail ID which is made only for queries.

The UPSC website is mentioned below:
http://upsc.gov.in

The UPSC mail ID is mentioned below
[email protected]

11th April 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get UPSC hall ticket?

Sir,I applied nda exam id no11413760019 iam trying but always comming server too busy what i can do. I want admit card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?