22nd January 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Jobs at Himachal Pradesh after passing BAMS?

job at himachal pardesh aft bams?sender dr.pankaj please tell me which are those jobs

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the IT jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have passing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. Can I get a job after passing 12th with 50%? I am from himachal pradesh
  4. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  5. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  7. Any jobs available after passing BAMS? I want to go to Australia for Practice
  8. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  10. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students? -- [New]
  11. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  12. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible for HP PMT Entrance Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 12-08-1995?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  15. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Information about Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  18. What is the eligibility of TET/TGT exam?
18th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs at Himachal Pradesh after passing BAMS?

from where i can get last 10 years que papers for d prepration of md entrance nd commision exam of hp
18th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

when is the test to get the govt job as a BAMS in H.P.
18th July 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Can i do ms after bams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?