22nd January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester

i am a student of computer science engg. 4th sem .
I am working on a project of image processing in college. Is it beneficial to do project on image processing??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem- Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How to do major project in 7th semester? I am a 4th year B.Tech IT student
  4. Project in a company or under a professor related to C programming or Microprocessor (8086)?
  5. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. Which language is better for making a mini project? I am a MCA 4th semester student
  7. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  8. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing M.Tech in Computer Vision & Image Processing after completed B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? Job opportunities for me?
  9. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  10. DOEACC - C Level Image Processing and Computer Vision Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do Ph.D in Robotics or Image Processing? I am doing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  12. Where can I do my main project while in 4th year B.Tech Electrical Engineering? List of the institutes offering the project? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student? -- [New]
  14. How many subjects and semesters are there in MCA for BCA students?
  15. Is 4th semester of B.Tech IT the right time to do industry training? Is doing a course along with a project the same as training?
  16. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  17. Does Hindustan Unilever offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. ECE 6th semester digital image processing question papers?
24th October 2012, 04:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do project on image processing? I am a student of computer engineering in 4th semester

It will certainly help you if you are pursuing computer engineering and if you want to build your career in photography or media and fashion industry. Image processing technology is developing almost every now and then. Be it television, photography, video graphy the high definition cameras and the processing of reels and digitization is like a viral fever which has paralyzed almost the entire world. It has a wonderful career. You can go ahead with it, as far as taking it as a project is concerned. It will help you learn a lot and know new things which might force you to take it as a career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?