22nd January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEATAILS OF ALLOTTMENT OF SEATS N R Is.AND ALSO FREE STRUCTURE OF MANAGEMENT SEATS.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  2. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  4. When is the allotment of MBBS seats going to be started?
  5. B.Category seats offering colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  6. When is the seat allotment for the students in B Category?
  7. Number of seat alloment in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and Community Wise Details? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for management seats in private engineering colleges in Anna University -- [New]
  10. How may I get full details about allotment of B-Category engineering seats?
  11. Where to get the application form for government seats and fee structure details in Tamilnadu?
  12. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  14. When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?
  15. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure?
  16. Apart from government free seats how many seats are there in CAT A and CAT B for MBBS this year in AP? What is the fee structure?
  17. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  18. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
30th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?

I WANT MBBS MANAGEMENT SEAT AND I HAVE EMCET RANK 52000
30th June 2012, 08:45 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT MBBS MANAGEMENT SEAT AND I HAVE EMCET RANK 52000
HI,
There are many college offering M.B.B.S seat under management quota.

Some top college offering this course are:-

- Manipal university
- S.R.M university
- K.I.I.T
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
- St. Jones Medical college
etc

The fees is around 6.5-8 lakh Rs per year.

ALL THE BEST!

6th July 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the prevoius years MBBS college wise seat allotment details...?
30th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

U should reply to the posts... I want to know the fee structure of both management and government for BE and Mtech. And also MBA IN all top ten colleges in Karnataka
14th May 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 25772 rank in kiitee exam.should i get a seat in b.tech in management qouta
6th June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS seat on merit basis (NEET) in Kerala Private Medical colleges and what is the fees structure
1st October 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there are management quota seats in veterinary in ap ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?