22nd January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?

I passed diploma civil engineering in the year with 70% marks.now i want A.M.I.E FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING..WHICH PROCESS I GET IT.PLS GIVE ME DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE?

28th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?

procedure after completion of diploma to apply amie..?
29th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?

i have passed diploma in civil engineering, 2011 and i want to amie plz tell me last date admission form.
my email id- [email protected]
10th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I PASSAD DIPLOMA IN CHEMICA ENGINEARING CAN I TAKE AMIE CIVIL
2nd August 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm lavlesh kumar, I've passed Diploma in civil engineering,what is the procedure to take admission AMIE in civil engineering?
Please Reply by mail at [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 04:03 PM

Question Re: Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2093065]i have passed diploma in civil engineering, 2011 and i want to amie plz tell me last date admission form.
my email id- [email protected]
13th May 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have passed diploma in civil engineering with 72% please tell me now what i can do.job or study
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?