23rd January 2012, 07:03 PM
harinirma

In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student

sir,
i am a student of b.tech cse 6th sem, i want to know in which field i should get the summer training and also from where i can do the same...... pls suggest some companies that give training for4-6 weeks... should i do the training in VLSI?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  2. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  3. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  4. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  5. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  6. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies which offer free Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student of BIT?
  8. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  9. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  10. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  11. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  12. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  13. Electrical companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student? -- [New]
  15. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  16. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  18. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
4th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student

i m a student of b tech 6th sem(cs). can i do my training in dbms?which companies offer training in dbms?
28th February 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student

sir I want to know about the different fields for training in computer science engg. for 5-6 weeks.first of all before contact to the company it must be that I must know about the field that in which field of c.s.e I will give the training..........................
15th April 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I am ece student. In which stream i should complete my training.
16th April 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i am 4th sem cse (b.tech) student.can i complete my 45 days training in networking field and from which company in chandigarh
24th May 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to know about the different fields for training in computer science engg. for 5-6 weeks.first of all before contact to the company it must be that I must know about the field that in which field of c.s.e I will give the training..........................
13th July 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I do training for the best of my engineering career? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream,6th semester)
student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?