23rd January 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?

Respected Reader,
I have done the BBA in year 2006.Due to financial constraints at that time I was not able to go for MBA course in option of this I have opted for CA course and now I am the student of CA IPCC . I want to know is there is good scope CA IPCC with MBA correspondence mode?? Will I get the good job oppurtunity after this?? My another question is
will i get the good oppurtunity CA with MBA correspondence. Please send your valuable suggestion to my id [email protected]

Prateek Anand

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  2. Is MBA from IGNOU good for future perspective?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  4. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  5. How to do MBA in correspondence? Can I get a job after my qualification?
  6. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  7. Can I do graduation after 10th? -- [New]
  8. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
  9. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  10. Provisional admission after doing BBA?
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. MBA after doing Pharmacy, good option?
  13. Is simple MBA through correspondence a good option after B.Pharma? What is the scope for it?
  14. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  15. Is MCA correspondence good enough in terms of job prospective?
  16. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is distance education MBA program valuable in terms of future perspective?
  18. How to do MBA after BBA from IGNOU?
14th March 2012, 04:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Reader,
I have done the BBA in year 2006.Due to financial constraints at that time I was not able to go for MBA course in option of this I have opted for CA course and now I am the student of CA IPCC . I want to know is there is good scope CA IPCC with MBA correspondence mode?? Will I get the good job oppurtunity after this?? My another question is
will i get the good oppurtunity CA with MBA correspondence. Please send your valuable suggestion to my id [email protected]

Prateek Anand
MBA through distance mode is generally opted by individuals having work experience and is not advisable for candidates without any kind of work experience. Now, since you are pursuing Chartered Accountancy course, MBA through distance will definitely add value to your resume but would be far better if you could pursue MBA through regular mode from any reputed B-School.
Chartered Accountancy course is basically offered through correspondence mode and most of the CA aspirants, now a days, are opting for regular MBA along with it. This increases the chance of getting well paid job in the corporate sector.
Chartered Accountancy is a professional course and it usually do not require any other certificate or degree. Being a Chartered Accountant, you will be able to work independently and in that case, MBA through distance mode, will certainly help you to large extent but if you are planning to join the corporate world, I would suggest you to go for regular MBA, that too, from a reputed B School in order to have a descent salary package.
5th October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?

I completed my b.tech in information technology in 2007.worked as software engineer for only 8months.There after i was idol after my marriage till date.I want to start my career again and want to do pg in correspondence.I just want to know is mba correspondence in international business is good or doing mtech is a better option or any other way like doing some course is good ?
10th July 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B Pharm ,i would like to join in pharma mba cource but i don't know the detail information like what entrance is required to appeare Pharm mba ,fee details ,100% job appartunity with best salary, and so on,.....?????? Finally Selecting pharma mba is good option are not ,are mention any other good coures are threre to join than pharma mba plz sir clarify all my doughts.........!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?