24th January 2012, 09:03 AM
Gazaala

Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?

Sir,

I have done my M.A.(Hindi), I want to do PhD (Hindi). Is that possible to take admission in PhD without do M.Phil? If yes, please let me know the University & procedure to take admission.

If it is not possible then please tell me that for taking admission in M.Phil (Hindi) is that any entrance exam or I can take direct admission.

Thanks & Regards,
Gazaala

7th March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?

Dear Sir/Madam

I have done my M.A.(Hindi), I want to do PhD (Hindi). Is that possible to take admission in PhD without do M.Phil? If yes, please let me know the University & procedure to take admission.

If it is not possible then please tell me that for taking admission in M.Phil (Hindi) is that any entrance exam or I can take direct admission.

Thnks & Rgds
Jyoti
14th March 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?

Sir i have done my ma in hindi n i want to do m.phil
i have 52%marks.can i apply for m.phil and how please give me information on my email
14th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i have 52%marks.can i apply for m.phil and how please give me information on my email
29th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my MBA n i want to do p.hd (management) please give me the information how to apply in p.hd & next net ugc exam date in 2012
31st March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done M.A in hindi i want to go abbroad is there any course which i done
7th August 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of enterence exam of ph.d hindi n how to apply?
9th April 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ph.D without doing M phil in Hindi ? Is there any entrance test for this? Narrate procedure to be followed for securing admission to thi.s course.
11th May 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my M.P.Ed can i do Ph.d without doing my M.Phil
25th May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 52%marks.can i apply for m.phil and how please give me information on my email [email protected]
31st October 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

1)can I get Ph.D.in English without doing M.A.in English ?2)I am an M.A.in Marathi & though didn't get 2nd div.can I get Ph.D.?Please inform me quickly .
14th February 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

dera sir, i am m.a in hindi from university of bombay in 1987 . i have 30 yea
rs of hindi teaching exp.i want to do phd in hindi.is there any university wich
can ofer me the same thrugh distance programm? i have not done m,phil.
kindly late me know how can i do it.?
warm regards
2nd September 2015, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

I have done MA in english literature in 1996 with 62% marks..
I want to do Phd now. Is it possible to do Phd in english from india without M Phill.
If so den from where and wats d procedure. Plz guide.
21st June 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed m.a english. I have no knowledge about research. Is it possible for me to do phd successfully?
23rd November 2016, 07:39 PM
Shilpi Mishr

Dear students,
If you want to persue PhD from any university, then it is not compulsory to have M.Phil degree ,after your Master degree you can go for PhD in subjects in which you did your bachelor's and Master course .But if you want to do M.Phil before going for PhD ,then you need to first pass out your entrance exam conducted by that particular university .
Thank you
Best of luck ☺
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?