24th January 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?

what after phd microbiology
give me good guidance for this.

Related Questions:
5th April 2012, 10:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?

You can work as Research Associate in the microbiology department of various Universities. It is also possible to join as Senior Research Fellows at various institutions like G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. You can get into the post of Assistant or Associate Professor in various colleges/Universities which offer Microbiology courses. Another suitable option available is to join Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology as Research Scientist. Central Drug Research Institute also offers the job of Scientist to the candidates having Ph.D in Microbiology.
19th June 2013, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any job other than being professor after doin phd in microbiology?
18th April 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing Ph.D in Microbiology. Please suggest me after completing my Ph.D which field has good scope (industry/ research/ academic field) for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?