24th January 2012, 04:42 PM
harkeshpal

Can I be appointed as a government lecturer after completing BSc and B.Ed regular and M.A private?

Dear sir I have completed B.Sc. (bio)& B.Ed. regular and M.A. (sociology) private and I want to do M.A. (Math ) and to know that can i appoint as a gov. lecturar

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  2. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  4. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  5. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  6. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  7. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  8. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  9. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  10. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  11. Is it necessary to write TET before DSC
  12. How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college? -- [New]
  13. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Microbiology after completing D.Ed?
  15. Is correspondence MS considered for lectureship for BTech students?
  16. How to search for lecturer job after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
24th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I be appointed as a government lecturer after completing BSc and B.Ed regular and M.A private?

you can become lecturer if you are Post graduate in the subject with at least 55% marks from recognized university after clearing the NET examination.

It does not make any difference if your have done your post graduation from private university if the university is recognized.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conduct the examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Minimum qualification for NET entrance exam

Masters in subject from recognized university with at least 55% marks.

For Lecturer ship - There is no age limit to apply for Lecturer ship.

Colleges time to time publish vacancies for lecturer.

keep reading daily newspapers when vacancy arise in the college you can apply in that college..

college will call you for interview

if interview goes well they will appoint you as lecturer.
25th January 2012, 10:45 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Can I be appointed as a government lecturer after completing BSc and B.Ed regular and M.A private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkeshpal View Post
Dear sir I have completed B.Sc. (bio)& B.Ed. regular and M.A. (sociology) private and I want to do M.A. (Math ) and to know that can i appoint as a gov. lecturar

Yes,you can get job for government lecturer you must complete the NET exam and you can appear for competitive exam for the following post.
21st May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be appointed as a government lecturer after completing BSc and B.Ed regular and M.A private?

can i do msc in government university after doing my bsc in private university
12th December 2022, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am M.a English literature bsc b.ed can i be lecturer in junior college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?