10th December 2010, 10:54 AM
divyagoel

How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?

how to prepare for DM endocrinology examination? Which are the books to be read? Which are the sample papers?

1st January 2011, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyagoel View Post
how to prepare for DM endocrinology examination? Which are the books to be read? Which are the sample papers?
To apply for the doctoral degree entrance exam, the candidate requires thorough knowledge in the qualifying exam. The candidates can rely on books written by reputed doctors in order to prepare for the test. These books will be available in leading bookstores. In addition, aspirants can download the previous exam question papers from the net. There are also many websites providing solutions on the related topics. You can refer the CBS books, which includes major topics, solved MCQ's with explanations
18th March 2011, 12:21 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?

To apply for the doctoral degree entrance exam, the candidate requires thorough knowledge in the qualifying exam. The candidates can rely on books written by reputed doctors in order to prepare for the test. These books will be available in leading bookstores. In addition, aspirants can download the previous exam question papers from the net. There are also many websites providing solutions on the related topics. You can refer the CBS books, which includes major topics, solved MCQ's with explanations
15th May 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Where from i will get DM endocrinology question papers
19th May 2011, 01:09 AM
shruti 2525

Smile Re: How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? How i will get question papers?Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where from i will get DM endocrinology question papers
Which book should be consulted?
19th May 2011, 11:55 AM
shruti2525

Cool Re: How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyagoel View Post
can i get previous years papers?
10th June 2011, 12:54 PM
shubendra

how do i prepare for dm endocrinology entrance
19th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

DM endo old papers?
29th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

how to found dm endo old paper
1st July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 so which subject i take that be good for becoming dm ?
2nd July 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare DM neonatology entrance exam
1st December 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

where do i get previous entrance question papers?
2nd May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

wanted previous entrences papers of dm 2008to2011 where do i get please healp me out??
2nd May 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? How i will get question papers?Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?
13th June 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

svims DM endocrinology previous question papers
14th June 2012, 01:06 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
svims DM endocrinology previous question papers

14th June 2012, 07:45 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Thanks
27th December 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruti2525 View Post
can i get previous years papers?
hi,

did u get the papers ? pls reply at [email protected]

regards
sanjay
9th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How long will it take to prepare for DM endocrinology ? I am a paediatrician in UK now but I want to go back to India. I have MD paediatrics. Also where can I find DM Endocrinology questions?
29th July 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

which books to study during md for dm in neonatology
20th August 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get previous years question papers for dm endocrinology entrance preparation? ? Any commonly asked topics ?? How to prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?