10th December 2010, 12:42 PM

Am I eligible for all Government exams after completing AMIE? How to score good marks in AMIE exam?

can i sit in all govt job exams after AMIE & how to secure good marks in AMIE exams,pls suggest

13th December 2010, 09:10 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for all Government exams after completing AMIE? How to score good marks in AMIE exam?

yes u r eligible for most of the govt exams after completing
amie
but to get good scoere in amie axma u have to have thorough knowledge of the subject and u should be knowing the tricks of solving the problem
u should have problem solving approach
30th December 2010, 11:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for all Government exams after completing AMIE? How to score good marks in AMIE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
yes u r eligible for most of the govt exams after completing
amie
but to get good scoere in amie axma u have to have thorough knowledge of the subject and u should be knowing the tricks of solving the problem
u should have problem solving approach

You can appear in most of the government jobs after AMIE. As to get a job you need to score high marks in the exam. You need to practice extensively to get the knack of solving problems very fast. The AMIE certification is similar and is even considered as equal to an Engineering degree.
23rd January 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

is there amie institute in banglore
3rd February 2011, 07:42 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

The Associate Member of the Instituition of Engineers or AIME is a professional course conducted by the Instituition of Engineers,India(IEI).

AIME was established in 1920 at Calcutta(now Kolkata).

The exam is considered to be at par with B.Tech\B.E courses and is recognized the HRD ministry, Government of India.

Students with a certificate in this professional course are considered eligible to appear in competitive examinations like the Civil Service examinations, Indian Engineering Service(IES) examination, GATE and others.

The degree is also considered valid for placement in the different government jobs and the various private and public sector jobs as well.Also, it is valid for the various civil service jobs, and hence, you can sit for the entrance exams for them.

For any further help[ regarding application procedure, examination forms, dates etc.. please feel free to ask.

All The Best!!
7th February 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

i have completed Dimploma in Computer science From IETE, now Anybody Can Tell me which on is Best For me either AMIE or AMIETE for Bechlor Degree pls respond Qukly.....
16th February 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

amie admission is now open or not
25th February 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS FOR PREPARING SECTION-A NON DIPLOMA EXAMS
6th March 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

can i sit for the government examination mentioned ,for BE/B-Tech, with my amie
9th March 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

now a days govt considered that amie is not degree course and students are not eligible for higher post is true
1st April 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

From where i can get the books for sec a in hindi???????
20th April 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

What is AMIETE
27th April 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

how to easily finish material science in sec A
4th May 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

im nidheesh udhayan frm calicut
16th May 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

join lectureship after complition of AMIE.
25th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir um n diploma holder n wanna complete mah graduation through AMIE... So is it possible 2 prepare mah self for IAS exams aftr completion of mah graduation through AMIE?????
18th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma in etc under scte&vt.could anyone plz tell me which is better fr me amie or amiete....
9th September 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
I gurwinder Singh from Ludhiana. I have some queries which are written down :-
If I do Mechanical Engineering from AMIE Is it approved in government & private sector or in abroad. My second question is that someone says me that no one can give only (B-tech) in correpondence structure & in government rule it is not valid. So please give me right face I am confused now totally.
4th October 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Most of the deptt. like DRDO/ Indian Ordnance Factories seeks B.Tech or B.E. approved by AMIED only.. in that case can AMIE qualified student appear??
14th October 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Am I eligible for all Government exams after completing AMIE? How to score good marks in AMIE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can i sit in all govt job exams after AMIE & how to secure good marks in AMIE exams,pls suggest
please reply sir
20th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS FOR PREPARING SECTION-A NON DIPLOMA EXAMS
http://www.thejainbrothers.com/
Clicktab Publications, click on link
Recommended Books As Per New Syllabus Effective Summer 2005, Section-A(Non-Diploma)
27th December 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

B.TECH APPLICANT CAN APPLY OR NOT?
11th July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

some psu needs First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.my question is is there amie valid or not?????reply please
7th April 2013, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Is AMIE valid for applying in IES compitition?
23rd April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

AMIE FOR Engineering degree ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?