24th January 2012, 10:12 PM
prasad225

Where could I learn SAP Fico Module? What is the fee structure for the same?

i want to learn a sap fico module? where it is best? and i want to know the fee details

30th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where could I learn SAP Fico Module? What is the fee structure for the same?

I AM RAGHU I WANTED TO DO SAP FICO MY AGE IS 46 MY QUALIFICATION MBA FINANCE ( CORRESP) PLEASE BEST INSTITUTE
22nd December 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where could I learn SAP Fico Module? What is the fee structure for the same?

I am pursuing mba 1st and i want to join sap fico module ..plz suggest me and get some info about sap fico utility and scope for mba finance
12th March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

if we learn sap fico frm pvt institute, can we work independently in industry with out senior support and varying accounting process followed by every industry? By Ramchandar
15th September 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i recently completed my mba finance i want to know about the FICO course and want to know about the opportunities by doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?