10th December 2010, 01:57 PM
mvardhans

Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

sir this is harsha, i m pursuing my btech final year from computer branch. sir im having my aggregate below 60%. for which IT companys im eligible for get a job, please suggest me........

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  2. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Electronic core companies having an aggregate of 60% in BE course?
  4. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  5. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  7. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  8. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  9. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  10. What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?
  11. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  12. How much aggregate is needed is needed to get into companies that teach some courses and also provides a job?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?
  14. Can i get job in MNC companies with an aggregate marks of of 57% in B.Tech?
  15. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  16. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for placement with 12th marks being 58%? List of companies which am eligible for? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
11th December 2010, 01:45 AM
techyy

Default Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

I am not from software sector, but I know that minimum criteria for Infosys is 58% and that for Accenture is 55%. So, U can try Ur luck in these companies. Especially in Infosys, aptitude test matters a lot. Once you clear the aptitude test, there are more about 95% chances that you will get selected (you won't be selected only if you really under-perform in the interview.) The interview is also HR based, not technical. Answer things confidently and show lot of interest.
In Accenture, you will have to clear the aptitude and GD rounds. Then interview is a cakewalk usually, but it is both technical as well as HR in nature.
There might be many other companies asking less than 60% but I am not aware of them. All the Best!!! Give your best in these companies.
11th December 2010, 03:41 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

dear,

many companies which are hiring people always ask for atleast
60%

but at some places percentage doesn't matters
like BPOs these are most popular among youth and

they only see your communication skills.

good day
11th December 2010, 12:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

hello harsha

as you told you don't have a good aggregate

your not elgible for the top companies like TCS Microsoft IBM google

etc but you can get into them after gaining the market experience as a fresher you may not eligible for those companies

to gain experience you should control your ego and do work for small companies after gaining 14 to 16 months of experience you can go into the top companies for interview's

in this keep focussed in your overall development and communication skills and interpersonnel skills and so on to get into top companies you have to learn all the qualities

all the best

~aditya~
11th December 2010, 01:02 PM
saswata06

Default Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

There are a no of companies which recruits candidates having mark less than 60%.SO don't lose hope.Recently wipro announces recruitment of 5000 candidates all over the country having 60% less carrier.Best of luck
11th December 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

In ug i have below 60% but 10th,12th,pg i have above 65%, am i elligible for any it company
11th December 2010, 07:29 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

Hello dear

look in todays era where competition is increasing day to day most companies are looking for aspirants having 60% throughout so it seems very difficult at college level placement but yes you should move forward for any vocational training center where you will get chance to sit for small scale software industries work there to gain experience after experience only you will be eligible to switch for MNC that is only way to remain in industrial field .

good luck
11th December 2010, 11:27 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
Most of the high level MNC demand 60% overall,but you hav't this percentage,but dont warry,there are many IT companies for you,like
HCL
satyam
infotech
accenture
i-ball
digi tech
etc...
20th December 2010, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i had nearly 12 arrears,but i hav cleared it in the present sem and got a good percentage too....wil my arrears be a problem for me to get a job.....
23rd January 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 59.3% in xii overall 60% in PCM,72% in x,71% in b.tech upto 6th sem .will i appear in tcs off campus.
24th January 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Any PG student (having more than 60% in PG) having less than 60% in UG has joined in wipro? pl. reply.
24th January 2011, 11:35 AM
mychandru024

May be many of the tier-3 companies will allow you for taking the interviews. check out.... Why dont you go for higher studies and do well there????
24th January 2011, 05:51 PM
Harshita21

their are very few companies that allow 50% or 55% in all for their criteia one of the company is " Syntel " .
But they do not allow any backlig candidate

Try for this company.Their exams held online.
24th March 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello. .ma ques is i hve 84% in 10th , n in 12th 58% n nw em in BE 8th sem , ma aggregate til 7th sem is arnd 56.33%. .plsss cn u help me in guidin vich all IT companies m i eligible??? n 1 mre ques do IT companies consider d aggregate of oly last 4 sems?? ma university is vtu n i hve above 60% in ma last 3 sems. .:)
25th March 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi. .My self vikas.jst cmpltd my b.tech with 59%.will i get job.in which it companies it is better to try as a fresher.
20th April 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i have 59.63% in my b-tech.do i get jobs in good companys after doing java cource at NIIT.?
28th April 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

does a pass class in b.e(aggregate more than 55%)
affect off campus???
29th April 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Re:Having
aggregate below 60%:Which IT companies am i eligible to get a job
i have 59.6 in my b-tech.75% in intermediate,75% in s.s.c.i get jobs in good companys
3rd May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

boost us as we got less %....full details regarding job can we get
7th May 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have cleared pu in three years... currently doing mca... in bsc i got 69 percent which all the companies ill get...
8th May 2011, 11:21 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Since most of the IT majors companies have 60% as their minimum requirement, if you are getting below then there are very low chances of getting placement in TCS,IBM, GOOGLE, INFOSYS. So its better to gain some experience in some small firms , then apply in these companies.
17th May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 56.33 % in 10th.,60.8% in 12th ,and graduation i got 69% ......

currently im pursuing MCA... in wich i hav aggregate above 60%,,,, for which companies wll i be eligible for?
pls help me out.
25th May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 54.05 % in my btech ,xth 75%.12th 67% i completed my btec in 2010 still that time iam searching for job.i want toc kep faq experience and enter in to any mnc company means there may be any problem plz give me a suggestion which course is best oracie apps or datawarehousing.
25th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is naidu.
any one help me plz.in 10th igot 75%,12th 67% but in btech igot 54.05% only i completed my btech in 2010 iam planning to keep one year faq on datewarehousing or oracle apps can any one suggest me or iwant to try as fresher for which companies iwant to [email protected]
26th May 2011, 03:32 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvardhans View Post
sir this is harsha, i m pursuing my btech final year from computer branch. sir im having my aggregate below 60%. for which IT companys im eligible for get a job, please suggest me........
Hii Harsha,

you declare in this post only the percentage of your Btech if you follow the criteria of the 10th or 12th standard most of the IT companies are allow to in the campus drive..

Microsoft and Google are not allow to you..

Good luck

a nkur
11th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I 2010 passed out.My aggregate in UG(BE) is 58%,PU is 55%,10th is 70%.Which company can i attend???
11th July 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

can electronic engineers get a job in bescom
12th July 2011, 02:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re:Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 56.33 % in 10th.,60.8% in 12th ,and graduation i got 69% ......

currently im pursuing MCA... in wich i hav aggregate above 60%,,,, for which companies wll i be eligible for?
pls help me out.
dear friend,

you are eligible for WIPRO and SYNTEL

also you are applicable for some .NET and PHP company.

all the best

Quote:
hello. .ma ques is i hve 84% in 10th , n in 12th 58% n nw em in BE 8th sem , ma aggregate til 7th sem is arnd 56.33%. .plsss cn u help me in guidin vich all IT companies m i eligible??? n 1 mre ques do IT companies consider d aggregate of oly last 4 sems?? ma university is vtu n i hve above 60% in ma last 3 sems. .
dear friend,

all the best

Quote:
In ug i have below 60% but 10th,12th,pg i have above 65%, am i elligible for any it company
dear friend,

you are eligible for wipro , syntel some .NET and PHP company.

so you have to contact those company.

all the best

Quote:
dear friend,

all the best
12th July 2011, 02:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i have 59.63% in my b-tech.do i get jobs in good companys after doing java cource at NIIT.?
dear friend,

maximum software company criteria is 60 in through out .

but you have not score above 60% in career.

so you are eligible for WIPRO and SYNTEL because they want 50% above in career,

all the best
12th July 2011, 02:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re:Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job?

Quote:
Any PG student (having more than 60% in PG) having less than 60% in UG has joined in wipro? pl. reply.
dear friend,

B]WIPRO JOB CRITERIA:-[/B]

1) through out 50% and in your 10th, 10+2 th.
2) you have score atleast 50% in b-tech.
3) backlog are not allowed.
4) two year gape are allowed in career.

so you are eligible for WIPRO company.

all the best

Quote:
Sir i have 59.3% in xii overall 60% in PCM,72% in x,71% in b.tech upto 6th sem .will i appear in tcs off campus.
dear friend,

TCS JOB CRITERIA:-

1) through out 60% and in your 10th, 10+2 th.
2) you have score atleast 60% in b-tech.
3) backlog are not allowed.
4) two year gape are allowed in career.

your 10+2 marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for TCS.

all the best
14th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i have 62% in b.tech(cse) what companies i can eligible for jobs
20th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing m.tech from iit bombay and i am having 59 % in 12th and 82%in ug can i get good job in any it company other than wipro and syntal
24th July 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

SIR IN 10TH I HAVE 60%(EXCLUDIG A EXTRA)IN CBSE , ITS THE RULE TO CHOSSE A BEST FIVE IS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR TCS OR NOT
24th August 2011, 09:15 PM
dhruv007

minimum criteria for Infosys is 58% and that for Accenture is 55%. So, U can try Ur luck in these companies. Especially in Infosys, aptitude test matters a lot. Once you clear the aptitude test, there are more about 95% chances that you will get selected (you won't be selected only if you really under-perform in the interview.) The interview is also HR based, not technical. Answer things confidently and show lot of interest.
25th August 2011, 01:04 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

as you told you don't have a good aggregate

etc but you can get into them after gaining the market experience as a fresher you may not eligible for those companies

to gain experience you should control your ego and do work for small companies after gaining 14 to 16 months of experience you can go into the top companies for interview's

in this keep focussed in your overall development and communication skills and interpersonnel skills and so on to get into top companies you have to learn all the qualities

all the best

Thanks
7th September 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hei every one....... Is mphasis company is best company r not .... can any one say answer to my question....
9th September 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my btech in eee with aggrigate of 57.9%..which companies i have to preffer..
10th September 2011, 06:38 PM
manoj rajpurohit

mt dear friend.....

congrats for getting 60 % in the b.tech, you are eligible for the companies,

You can`t go for the big companies because their criteria is very high, but you can get these company by the market experience by doing job some nice companies.

you have to fight the aptitude test for the interview, if you get good marks then the interview will be selected for you.

You can go to the
INFOSIS

ACCENTURE

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 12:33 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Dont worry about your future.The main requirment for a job is your

knowledge.If you have knowledge about your field and programming then its

very good for you to get a good job.Only some mnc companies want 60%

aggrigate percentage.So you can apply for a job in IT sector.The company

main requirment is only a good programmer.So dont worry about your

percentage.You will get a good job.You should choose any perticular language

like java or .net which helps you to get a good job.

All the best.
19th September 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i got 59.63% in B.E,61.6% in 12th and 74.4% in 10th , .i had year gap during B.E am i eligible for MNC companies .plz do reply me.
19th September 2011, 09:29 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

I'm sorry to say you that maximum MNC's criteria is 60% throughout 10th,12th and B.TECH.But there are other companies also who have no such criteria.Here are the list for such companies.

1.HCL
2.WIPRO
3.TECH MAHINDRA
4.R.S.SOFTWEAR
5.ACCENTURE

To apply for such companies you will have to send your CV through internet or you can submit in their office.
19th September 2011, 10:01 PM
meeepriya

dear

you don't have a good aggregate

etc but you can get into them after gaining the market experience

to gain experience you should control your ego and do work for small
companies after gaining 3-5 year of experience you can go into
the top companies for interview's
19th September 2011, 10:18 PM
meeepriya

dear

you don't have a good aggregate

etc but you can get into them after gaining the market experience

to gain experience you should control your ego and do work for small
companies after gaining 3-5 year of experience you can go into
the top companies for interview's
5th January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello,

I have done my B.Tech and Diploma in EEE. my aggregate in B.tech is 59.6% and in Diploma 69.6% my SSC 10th percentage is 76.7%. i am working with a organization since 16 months. but i came to know that my job profile is completely mechanical field. and i have decided to change my job in Electrical as a entry level or Fresh engineer. can i get any job in electrical with this academic record.

Kindly revert back.
6th March 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have 56% in 10th,52% in 12th,68% in BE instrumentation and aggregrate 58%,and rite now persuing M.E.can you please tell me ,where or in which company i can apply?
11th March 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i m pusuing mca,in my 10th is 49 % in 12th 68% in BCA 66%..SIR whai should i do for my 10th % percentage theree is a chances to get place in any campany..sir plss help me out.................VISHAL
13th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

tell me about reference procedure please??
15th March 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

hello this is prashant , i had secured 59.8% in 10th , 55.7% in 12th , and in b-tech 57.8% which it company i eligible for getting job ?
17th May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i hav 70% in ug but less dan 50 in 12th and 62 % in 10th i am eligible to any top companies in IT field ???? plzzz can anyone help
10th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi......... friends...
i have only 51.5% in my BE.... 65%IN DIPLOMA....... 67% IN 10TH............I am eligible to anyIT Company plz inform me............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?