25th January 2012, 01:28 PM
rohit211111

Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?

i am student of mechanical production stream.am i aligable to apply in jobs of mechnical strem?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?
  2. How to do PG in Mechanical Stream through GATE in M.E?
  3. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  4. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  5. Can I apply for ISRO exam in mechanical stream after B.E. in Power Engineering?
  6. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  7. Do candidates of Mechanical stream eligible for Software Jobs?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in NIT colleges after scoring 33 in GATE Mechanical Stream?
  10. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  11. Do PSU's accept GATE score from production engineering stream?
  12. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary? -- [New]
  13. How to join integrated Ph.D in any mechanical stream? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical stream
  14. Am I eligible for IES after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82.1% in Mechanical Stream?
  15. Will it be good for me to join CS course after completion of BE in Mechanical stream?
  16. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  18. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
27th June 2015, 08:06 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Being a student of mechanical production stream, am I eligible to apply in jobs for mechanical stream?

Yes you are eigible for mechanical production stream job.
If you have completed Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering With good marks.
You xan apply for various jobs or exams conducted by government.
If you will qualify the GATE exam then you can continue your study at master level or master of technology.
You can appy for--
*Production & Maintenance Engineer
*Senior Engineer/ Assistant Manager - Production (foundry)
*Automobile production Engineer
*Production Assembly Engineer
*Software Engineer - Production Support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?