25th January 2012, 02:28 PM
shubhangi01

What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer

hello sir/mam i am a electronics and instrumentation engineer in 3rd year. please tell me the topics for my major training? and suggest me some industries name from where i can complete my summer industrial training of 1 month.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  3. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  4. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  6. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  7. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  8. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  9. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best place for training for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  11. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  12. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida? -- [New]
  13. Past years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics and instrumentation branch
  14. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  15. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Previous years exam question papers for section engineer? I am electronics and instrumentation branch student
  17. Can an Instrumentation and Control Engineer take training in Indian Railways
  18. Previous years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics instrumentation branch
31st March 2016, 12:37 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer

As student of "Electronics & Communication" engineering you should training program related to your syllabus only. Major subjects in Electronics & Communication Engineering are Digital Communication, Analog Communication, Control system, Signal & System, Radar Communication, Digital Electronics & vlsi
So you should join training program related to Wireless communication, telecommunication. "All India Radio ", BSNL, Doordarshan are some government sector which gives training for these field. Training duration may be in between 4 weeks to 6 weeks. The training fee will be near about 3 thousand for 4 weeks.

If you are interested in Chip designing technology then you can join Training program on VLSI. Here you will get basis idea about the chip manufacturing as well as programming of chips. Some of the tools in which you will trained are MATLAB, VHDL, VLSI and about some compiler tools. The growth rate in this domain is more also requirement of chip design engineer will be great in upcoming year. Hence you can go for this training too.

Apart from this you can join any training institute to get some idea about PLS/SCADA programing which comes under "Control system".
PLC/SCADA is an automation tools used to run any industry manually. This technology is available in every big manufacturing companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?